Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Visit to the tootsies doc

Well, I am going to live...good to know. I just (as usual) need to behave myself! For those of you who know me, I know you are thinking: 'good luck with that!'. I have "Bam-bam feet" (thanks Kim for being so eloquent) in other words, long foot (size 10), short toes and almost no arch. I'll skip the picture on this one. I also found out today that I walk all wrong (shouldn't someone have mentioned this to me earlier). So, I am tearing stuff. Not exactly the medical term for it. But the good news is that if I behave myself...it should get better. So, no more going barefoot...AT ALL! Bummer. I just love to be barefoot. The doc actually whinced when I told him that I play basketball (on the concrete driveway) in my barefeet. Yeah, that's a big no-no. So I'm no long shoeless Joe. I'm in heels from the moment I get out of bed now. No flats, no flat sandles and no flipflops. Guess I'm gonna have to go shoe shopping...I know it sounds good to some...but I intensely dislike shoe shopping. Has anyone seen flip-flops with heels?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

You are supposed to wear heels? I would be plum wo out! Yes, I have seen high heel flip flops, some really cute ones too. Try the Shoe Show out behind Costco.

Yes, I think I could teach you to crochet, my Grandma taught me, but she is left handed and I'm right handed so it might not be the "correct" way but it'll git'r done.

Brenda said...

Crocs make high heel shoes now. Check our nofeargear.com