Thursday, September 18, 2008

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no
particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four Jobs that I have had:
1. Accountant
2. IRS Revenue Officer
3. Cashier (Winn Dixie)
4. Waitress (briefly)

Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Pirates of the Carribean (all three)
3. Elizabethtown
4. Legally Blonde (training film) :-)

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Golden, CO
2. Greeley, CO
3. Anchorage, AK
4. Meridianville, AL

Four Shows that I watch:
1. MonsterQuest
2. The First 48
3. Fox Report with Shepard Smith
4. The Office

People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. Deb
2. Andy
3. Glenda
4. Suzie-Q

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Nachos
3. Brownies
4. Twizzlers

Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. Sleeping
2. Lounging on the beach
3. Snow skiing
4. Parasailing

Four Friends I Think Will Respond:
1. It's all God
2. Mrs. Goofy
3. Blessed Beyond
4. I don't know

Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Christmas
2. Fall Vacation
3. Feeling better - after surgery
4. Thanksgiving

RETURN DIRECTIONS:

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person
who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

No comments: