Monday, September 8, 2008

Single in the New Millenium?

Thankfully, I have been out of the loop so long, I have become out of touch. I wouldn't know the first thing about dating these days. And fortunately, I don't have to. I'm not sure I could find someone as quirky as I am, again! It seems to be tough to be single woman these days. I work with two single women over forty (and I'm friends with a few more). Their criteria seems easy enough: SingleWF/DivorcedWF/WidowedWF seeks male, between 40-65 years, straight, single, employed, must have teeth, and a good personality. And neither one is having any luck finding Mr. Wonderful! Is that really setting the bar too high? Both will concede on Mr. Wonderful having his own teeth, if necessary. But exactly how low does the bar need to be?? Surely it can't be that bad out there??????

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Men are like parking places: all the good ones are taken!