Thursday, September 18, 2008

V.I.P.

Well, this must be my year! First I get to hob-nob with the Governor and the Mayor. And today I got to wave at Vice-President Cheney, as his motorcade went by. Of course I had to have a blonde moment first. We were caught up in mayhem just outside of work. I asked about the commotion. So, T at work told me that the President was going to be driving by. Then G said no, that it was going to be the Vice-President. I was completely confused. Our company does not have a President and Vice-President. So I asked: the Vice-President of What? Anyway, it was really cool to watch the Secret Service! And to see the firepower associated with the motorcade. They were definitely NOT kidding around! I saw sniper in one of the SUVs and in the helicopter up above. I can't imagine what the security that surrounds President Bush looks like!!

No comments: