Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise!











It is rare that my husband can pull off a surprise. It isn't his fault...I should have been some kind of investigator. I can find the tiniest clue and piece it all together. But with the help of a co-worker, he absolutely floored me today. He sent a Barbershop Quartet to work to sing "Let me call you Sweetheart" and another tune I didn't recognize. They also gave me a card and a rose. It was incredibly sweet! I was the color of a tomato, not just my face but my neck too!! I will post the rest the pictures later. Love the first one. I'm on the phone with hubby trying to figure out why my co-worker is taking my picture. Then I see four guys in suits and I can't determine why on a Friday there is so much commotion. I heard someone say "are they going to sing?". Huh? What? Oh no, he didn't. But sure enough he did! The singing was excellent and everyone on the floor came to enjoy the performance. I hate being embarrassed. But hubby is still a keeper. It's been 22 years since he proposed and I'd still say YES!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

That is so sweet and I love the look on your face when you were on the phone! What a nice surprise!

Brenda said...

How incrediblly sweet. I love it.

SSP said...

that is awesome!! love it! HAPPY belated VD

Birmingham mar 4 - 8...