Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just for Today

Outside my window... a cold and rainy day. It was hailing earlier…hope we don’t get any of Chicago’s tornadoes!

I am thinking ... about stuff I need to do at the house.

I am thankful for... time to spend with friends and family!

I am wearing... black pants with a black and white shirt, clog and wild socks that have “peace” printed on the bottom them.

I am remembering... Nothing. My memory span rivals that of a goldfish!

I am going... to paint tonight.

I am reading... my to do lists.

From the learning rooms ... follow-ship

I am hoping... to have a quiet and relaxing long weekend.

On my mind ...love how I can find things on the internet that are not available in town!

Noticing that... sometimes more is just more.

Pondering these words...my cup overfloweth!

From the kitchen...I have been put in charge of making a lemon pound cake, apple tarts and split open eggs for Thanksgiving.
Around the house... it is dirty and disorganized. Hopefully the windows will go in next week and I can get the place spruced up and decorated!

One of my favorite things…finding a new craft challenge! Too bad I’m not as excited about finishing them.

From my photo memories ... sure would like to be right here:

No comments: