Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There is a name for it!

Hi! My name is Gracie Lucy and I am an extreme multi-tasker. (everyone say Hi). It has been seven seconds since I started yet another project ...and several years since I've actually succeeded in finishing a project. (mumuring of sympathy).

Burning the candle at both ends has rarely bothered me but lately I feel like I cut it into a couple dozen segments, arranged them all together and lit both sides a blaze. Keeping track of it all is difficult, and often a task nearly as demanding as anything else I'm working on. There are those who prefer to work on one thing and one thing only until completion. Others prefer to juggle. Cletus say that I have moved beyond that into the "Oh Lord" number of projects in various stages of completion. I also apparently have a skewed vision of time. In my perfect little world, I think I can finish this project in an insanely short amount of time. However, as full-time working mom of two (or three if you count Cletus), my perfect timing never works out quite like it "should".

And I have done it all to myself! Welp, best get busy...but wait just second, there is just the cutest little project on the internet that I need to check out...

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi my name is Sherry will you be my sponsor?

SSP said...

i would like to join this group, but i am currently doing data entry, baking cookies and watching netflix, so can you just add me to the list and let me know when the next meeting is?