Monday, November 8, 2010

Last Week

My most favorite (oh yeah, and only) sister, Trunie, recently moved to Lana-Jawjuh (all one word). For you non-southerners, that would be Atlanta, Georgia. She traveled north to Bammer last week for work. So, we took full advantage of the situation and went out to dinner three nights in a row; what fun! Tdawg said that it was the best week of his life. That's an always hungry teenage boy for ya! We had a blast laughing and edgy-cating Tdawg on our lives as kids. We talked so late one night that we shut down the Bobby-Q place. We have such tales that I don't think that Tdawg actually believed us!

It was quite the treat. Trunie and I have not lived in close proximity since 1980! I was in Denver when she joined the Navy and moved to Maryland. I moved to Greeley for college and she got stationed in Illinois. I moved to Alaska and she moved to California. I moved to Alabama and she moved to Michigan and then Minnesota. So we have lots of dinners to make up.

Sure glad to have her closer!

2 comments:

Just My Life said...

Sisters are great! I am glad you have yours closer to you now.

SSP said...

that is nice! hey i will be in lana next march - maybe you need to come see her???