Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday Roadtrip


Saturday, the Grills and I headed north in the fun car! We walked through a high school packed with crafts. There was everything there. There were not too many that I have not already attempted. Most of those involved either carving or welding. I did not buy any but got a lot of good ideas. I sure would love to retire from accounting and make crafts and sell them at craft shows.

Then we went to Los Trojas for lunch. My first time there...but definitely not the last. It was delicious! We went downtown to the "Ghost of Christmas Past". It was a gorgeous day to be out with the leaves in full color. The ride in the amish school bus carriage was cool. And what could be better than ending the day with ice cream and chillin' in the park!

V told me how to collage in Picasa...and I love it! Thanks bunchies!!

No comments: