Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Basketball Season


Amazingly enough, dribbling into buckets is a lot harder than it sounds (hee hee). Tdawg drained a beautiful three pointer but it was an overall losing effort tonight. Ah well, it is only the first game of the season. They are bound to improve! I really don't know enough about round ball to understand the fouls and strategies. I have just enough knowledge to make me dangerous. I like rec ball though. Unlike school ball, everyone gets equal playing time (unless they get into foul trouble) and the coach doesn't play favorites. I really wish that there was a 14 and up team for Tdawg to play on next year. Just at the time when kids need good activities to keep them out of trouble, they quit offering rec ball! In the meantime, GO KINGS! (hmm what did I do with my cowbell?) jk!

1 comment:

Just My Life said...

He looks so much like you!