Friday, November 14, 2008

The Spoken Word

I was on the phone on Monday...attempting to make plans. The conversations did not go as I had hoped and planned. The whole experience left me literally stunned with my mouth hanging open. I have been noodling on this all week. Whether it was meant or not...the words are hanging out there and the damage has been done. I remember the old adages what is done cannot be undone and think before you speak. The power of the spoken word is quite amazing. I ask for your prayers on this matter. I am still unclear what, if anything, I am to do now.

1 comment:

SSP said...

bummer laurie....usually it is written things that go awry - tone can't be heard in ink..but to have it happen LIVE on the phone, that is another animal! I am sorry you are in this position......another adage to ponder...time heals all wounds. not sure what the "plan" was for, but maybe letting it lie for a little while would be a good thing?? love you!