Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Huh?

Have you ever been misunderstood? I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. Except my situation is way beyond that. I still don't know what to do. But maybe that is the answer: there is not anything I can do. I am not sure that I'm ok with that answer. I am a people pleaser and a "goodwill ambassador". Those are not always the best traits to have. So for right now, I am grumpy, unsure and my stomach is upset. I want to run away...but as M says the only problem with escaping reality is having to come back. I am old enough (29, for those of you counting) to know that running away from problems is not the answer. Maybe it just is what it is.

2 comments:

Loveday's Day said...

I wondered how this situation was going. Praying for you.

Megan said...

I WANNA KNOWW!!!!!!!