Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too Short

The weekends are just too short! I don't even know what happened to mine. I had grand plans of getting lots done. Oh well. TDawg had an 8pm b-ball game on Friday night. He made two amazing three point shots (who knew?). He also had to shoot a free throw. I closed my eyes! I was nervous enough for both of us. Then Saturday, I was going to whip around the house and get much needed stuff done...instead I ended up working from 1p to 4p in the concession stand at the gym. so I cleaned some early and then I got caught up on some paperwork Saturday night. Today, nine am:church, noon:lunch, one pm:make a dessert, two pm:jewelry party, four pm: make a side dish, five pm: run back to church for dinner. Wow! I need to go back to work and rest!!

1 comment:

mkg said...

Ya'll did a great job at the church dinner - setting everything up and organizing it. Thank you! Now go back to work and get some rest. :)