Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Packed Up

I love Christmas! But the packing up is NOT my favorite part. Must be because I have ten or so tubs of Christmas decorations! It is my own fault. And I suppose I should whittle down a bit. I'm just too sentimental to part with anything. So, I spent two days packing and packing and packing. Then I thought I had everything settled. But Cletus and I decided to spend our Christmas loot on a big screen tv. Of course, our entertainment center is too small. So we had to move the entertainment center to another room and find something else to put the new tv on. Cletus and I decided to make our purchase the day after Christmas. We were not thinking...we hate crowds. The day after Christmas looked worst than the day after Thanksgiving!! And returned home with no tv. Who knew that there were so many choices and so many pushy sales people? So, Monday...we went out again to purchase...and again came home empty handed. We found out that there is going to be a $300 coupon coming our way. Ok, we can wait another week! Tdawg was disappointed...he is not so long in patience. But surely in time for the National Championship and the Superbowl we will have a ginormous tv to watch it on.

No comments: