Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Overnight Party

SF, PG and I spent every Thursday night decorating the fieldhouse before football games. We decided after the season was over to treat ourselves to a girls night in. We had the best time at PG's house. She lives out in the country. Her husband hunts, so I spent Friday night sleeping underneath a mounted deer head. She told me that she loves animals and has animals. Well, I was thinking dogs and cats. So imagine my surprise when I woke up Saturday morning, look out the window and there is a sheep in her backyard! Animals: horses, sheep, pigs, goats and more!




SF told of how she used to ride goats and pigs as a little kid. And thought since I grew up out west that I did too. Um, Not so much! Horses: yes. Goats and pigs: no. I'm a city girl!

No comments: