Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa's Village

We have a neat thing called Santa's Village. You can go see Santa's reindeers. Decorate cookies with Mrs. Clause. Make an ornament with the elves. See a snow storm (of bubbles). Get lost in the icicle maze. Sit in a real sleigh. There are lots of photo opportunities. And of course, the all important visit with Santa.

This year we took my nephew J.J. He loved the snow storm. And was really excited to see The Big Guy in the red suit...until his mean aunt asked him if he had been good. He said "Yes Ma'am". Hmm, I said...ALL year long. Poor kid. I nearly made him cry. "Noooooo (sniff sniff)"

Well, maybe Santa grades on a curve. He told me that I'm off the naughty list. Whoo hoo! Several of my co-workers later said that he either didn't have his glasses on or he must have been looking at the wrong list! Oh well, on the "naughty" list and proud of it!

J.J. and the Reindeer


J.J.the Snowman


Buddy the Snowman


J.J. and the fake snow


J.J. the elf


J.J. and Santa (hoping to be on the "nice" list)


Buddy and Santa (too big to sit on Santa's knee)


Buddy as one of the Santa's helpers

1 comment:

SSP said...

oh that is so cute!!