Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bites

We are as couple bites closer to being ready to list the house. We qualified to go into debt for another 30 years! Whoo hoo!

 This week more items sorted, organized, boxed, sold (keyboard and pool table). And donated: one garbage bag full of puzzles to The Arc (special needs), two bags to the Boys & Girls Club, one bag to Bethlehem school and two to assisted living.

 Also a full garbage can. Other than self employed people, does anyone else have their phone, utilities and other bills back to 2001. It actually might be earlier. There is a box in the garage with my first tax return (1978) in it. I guess it is an occupational hazard! :)

 So far we have sold enough to pay a friend to fix the attic fan and the painter to paint over the stairs (due here Monday).

 I took our king sized bedspread to the laundromat. The Surf and Suds in the Green. Sounds like a beach side bar. Sigh! Sadly they charge up to $6 for washing alone. I spent less on the dryer, but only because it was pitiful. Strange folks at the S&S!

 We are having a yard sale on Saturday. That should help make the house look less cluttered and disorganized. I was asked if I had a Chester Draw. Uhmm, do you mean a chest of drawers? Some southernisms escape me!

 At this pace, I'm going to need to collapse again!

No comments: