Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Progress?

Well, it is all a matter of perspective...right? It seems like we have accomplished quite a bit.  A lot of the house is boxed up, waiting to go to storage.  The house is painted.  The windows are fixed.  We are finally "ready" to take pictures for the internet and put up the sign.

But sometimes, it seems like I'm in that crazy dream/movie.  You know the one: the faster you run to a destination, the further away that destination seems to be (until you quit because you are exhausted and the bad guy catches up to you).

Nobody said that this would be easy.  I know after a good nights sleep, which now consists of more that five uninterrupted hours.  All will look much better.  I am so looking forward to next weekends getaway.  A little distance should help immensely.  However, I'm not sure I have any creative juice left in me.  I may just sit on the deck and vegetate.  (Highly unlikely.  I'm still completion oriented.)



No comments: