Friday, May 23, 2008

The ABCs of Me

Accent: Southern Cowgirl
Book that I like: Humorous Mysteries (non- violent)
Chore I don’t care for: Dusting (I’m on a save the Dust Bunny crusade)
Dog or Cat: 1 dog (Shhh! she does not know that she is a dog.)
Essential Electronics: Laptop!!! Digital Camera!! Cell phone!
Favorite Cologne : Halo
Gold or Silver: Both
Handbag I carry most often: Leopard print from Mrs. Goofy (perfect for casual or dress)
Insomnia: (yawn) Yes!!
Job Title: Her Royal Highness Queen of the Nuts, homemaker, chauffeur, chef, personal shopper and oh yeah, Accountant extraordinaire.
Kids: Two boys
Living Arrangements: Two story house
Most Admirable Trait: Quirky sense of humor?
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Tattling (but he totally DESERVED it!)
Overnight hospital stays: Five, that I can think of.
Phobias: drowning, poisonous snake bites
Quote: Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and preserved piece, but to skid across the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil and shouting GERONIMO!
Religion: Baptist
Siblings: two older brothers and one older sister.
Time I wake up: 5:30a is when the alarm goes off…
Unusual Talent or Skill: I have a quirky way of looking at the world.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I’m ok with most veggies.
Worst Habit: Crewing on my nails
X-rays: Oh yeah, quite a few and several this year alone!
Yummy Stuff: seafood, pasta chocolate and ice cream (not all at once)
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Big kitty cats (lions, leopards, cheetahs, panthers)

No comments: