Thursday, May 22, 2008

Three Things About Me

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1.Revenue Officer (for the IRS)
2.Accountant
3.Waitress (briefly)
Three movies I watch over and over:
1.Legally Blonde (training video?)
2.While You Were Sleeping
3.Pirates of the Caribbean 
Three places I have lived:
1.Golden, Colorado
2.Anchorage, Alaska
3.Hazel Green , Alabama
Three TV Shows that I Watch:
1.Deadliest Catch
2.American Idol
3.Monster Quest (In search of Ness-y & Bigfoot!)
Three Places I Have Been:
1.Grenada, Spain
2.Normandy, France
3.The Northern-Most Denny’s in Fairbanks , Alaska
Three People Who Email Me Regularly:
1.Deb
2.Glenda
3.Meggey
Three Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1.On the beach in the Florida Keys
2.On top of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado
3.In bed asleep
Three People I Think Will Respond:
1.Brenda
2.Shawna
3.Kim
Three Things I Am Looking Forward to this Year:
1.Vacay
2.Present Day (formerly known as my birthday)
3.The Auburn vs. Vandy college football game

No comments: