Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who were you?

I was thinking the other day if my current friends. I wondered…if we had been in high school together, would we have been friends? One of the ladies, I thought would have been the cheerleader type and quite popular. She informed me that I was seriously mistaken. She said that she was definitely not the cheerleader type. She had anger issues back then and probably would have beaten me up. Another lady said that she was so shy that she would not have even spoken to me. I am glad we are not the same people that we were in high school. Thank goodness, we have grown into the women that God always meant for us to be!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I know who was angry, and I know who was/is shy. What were you like in high school?

Brenda said...

I was the fat, ignored kid.

mkg said...

All I can say is God is so good and His timing is perfect! :)