Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gracie Lucy, P.I.

There is a strange investigative streak in me. It is the pursuit of all knowledge, especially hidden knowledge. You can imagine how bad I was as a kid at Christmas! Case in point, my youngest son, T-dawg was having cell phone problems. I borrowed his phone for the day to take to the phone store. I was flipping through the contact list (ok, snooping!) and found a girl's name: Ashley! Bummer. How would I know who this girl is? Score! The number was not a cell number is was a land line! Eureka, I know how to reverse search phone numbers using whitepages.com. So, now I know who she is and where she lives. If I were really bad, I could have paid for a background check. Nah, I wouldn't go that far...not that I'm not snoopy...just cheap. Now if I can just had time to do a drive-by...or get my hands on a yearbook. Sadly, I did neither. I spilled my guts to Tdawg who was not pleased. He insists that this girl is just a friend.

No comments: