Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Heart Brad Travis


Thanks to our security team at work, I was able to meet and talk with WAFF Channel 48's Dedicated, Determine, Dependable, Storm Tracking, Chief Meterologist, Brad Travis! He was at my workplace today giving a speech on severe weather preparedness. Then answered questions, guess who asked the first one (me!). I even got a personalized signed picture (note the smile-y face) suitable for framing. Now I have to go get a heart-shaped frame to put it in! (deep sigh) Well, if Cletus is going to eventually leave me for Paula Dean...I am going to need a back up plan...well, there is always Orlando Bloom :-)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You could easily turn that picture into a t-shirt if you really wanted to...just to show your devotion. I think he'd like that...just never mind that restraining order. :)

Laurie said...

Hey, how did you know about the temporary restraining order??

Laurie said...

My treasure is now properly framed and in my office. I hope to get Robert Reeves' autograph for my boss when Miracle League basketball resumes.