Friday, June 6, 2008

In the Meantime...

While Cletus and TDawg were off meeting Tony Dungy, I decided to watch a movie: I Am Legend. Cletus told me that it was not my type of movie. But as usual, I didn't listen. I really did not expect it to be that scary. I think the movie was extra scary because of the recurring dream I had when I was about ten. I had that un-nerving dream that everyone on earth had disappeared, except me. (It is kind of like the dream where you come home from a long day at school to find that your parents moved and you were not invited!). Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck until Cletus and TDawg got back home. I had funky dreams all night long. I woke up this morning and felt like I'd been wrestling bears instead of sleeping. I think I should go back to my resolve to watch only romantic comedies!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I agree only funny movies for me. Scary movies give me nightmares.

I want to see Don't Mess with the Zohan movie, it looks funny/stupid. My kind of movie.