Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Party Crasher


I had lunch today at PF Chang's to celebrate BW birthday. But apparently I was not invited (sniff). Actually I was only accused of crashing, by the honoree. Either I was stalking or I was included on the email...must have been a gross oversight on someones part (hee hee). Anyway I had a yummo lunch. They have the best hot and sour soup and the (appetizer) lettuce wraps were delicious (with enough for dinner too). It was much better than the strange Moo Goo Gai Pan that I had last time. Word of warning, the mustard looks tame but it has a wicked delayed nasal afterburner effect. I'll have to remember wasabi the next time I get a sinus infection! Otherwise, it might make a good paint thinner! And I got a fortune cooky that said: Sometimes two smaller hops are better than one big leap. I'm pretty sure that Cletus would say that there isn't enough plaster of paris for Gracie Lucy to be hopping or leaping!

1 comment:

JBW said...

You know that you wouldn't have expected anything less than me asking why you were there. I was very glad to see you. I appreciate you coming to celebrate with me and your old work mates. I hope you have a great day.