Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Results are in...

What was I like in High School...from two people who still talk to me and knew me pretty well:
"I thought you were fun and one of the few persons I thought was really dependable...but always good to stir up a little G rated trouble, quick with a wise aleck remark. who wants to know?? Every time I think of chocolate pudding...I think of you" and "Definitely proof that you can't judge a book by its cover! (who knew you were THAT much trouble anyway?!?) Why every time I see a grape soda I ...Oh never mind, that's a high school secret I will take to my grave (or the next reunion!) " So there you have it. I'd like to think that I'm a loyal friend. I have a friend, who moved to North Dakota in second grade. We have kept in touch all these years.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Chocolate pudding and grape soda. I'm thinking this will be conversation topics for the Road Trip coming up.
You will have to elaborate!

SSP said...

yes but the chocolate pudding discussion should be done in FRENCH for the best effect.....