Monday, June 30, 2008

Road Trip



When it comes to traveling, my Christian sisters and I are the "sitting on G and ready for O" type of people. We hardly need an excuse to take a roadtrip. While on one roadtrip, we are planning the next! You never know what we will come up with. Miss Goofy wanted to know if we like California roll/sushi. Miss Gassy said that if we could make it with chocolate and peanut butter that she would be all for it. So, one of these days, I think we are going to try to create a sushi dessert? Hmm. Not sure how of if this is going to be possible. But knowing us, we will have a lot of fun and laughs doing it. Personally, I like my "sushi" either marinated and grilled or battered and deep fried.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

hey i shoulda grabbed that camera and took a pic of you