Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog Revival

Blog revival! I have not been blogging lately. I just felt like I did not have anything to say. If I didn't have anything profound to say...then it was not worth typing. But Sherijello convinced me today to go back to blogging...a blog revival...profound or not. The year is breezing by. I must be getting old because it seems like time just flies by now.

I realized today at lunch that in the process, I managed to lose me as well. One of the best days so far in 2010, was the evening a group of chickie poo's went to Cheddar's. We laughed and talked...and I felt great. I just haven't stopped to do anything just because I want to. But at that dinner we resolved to get together once a month. This month we are going painting. No talent or experience required. Should be a hoot! I will definitely take my camera!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I can't wait to paint! I love getting together with the girls. Welcome back Gracie Lucy!