Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ho Hum

The rest of the weekend was pretty blah. I have so many balls in the air that I was exhausted by weeks end. I was still feeling a little cruddy. I really did need a weekend to do nothing, even though I felt guilt about not getting anything accomplished. I woke up Saturday morning about 4am out of breath and heart pounding. I think Nyquil gives me nightmares and panic attacks. I finally gave up and got out of bed about 9a on Saturday. I grocery shopped and then collapsed on the couch and watched The Princess and the Frog. That was the extent of Saturday's excitement. It was pretty outside, but I didn't feel like even being outside. Sunday after church all I did was watch Transformers and Transformers 2. I finally slept better on Sunday night. I am so ready for spring! I truly believe that I am solar powered!

1 comment:

SSP said...

man, too exciting for me!! ;-) it was gorgeous here this weekend - today....blah,cloudy...but i will take it!!