Monday, March 8, 2010

Surprise Stop

Just outside of Sacramento we made a surprise stop at:

Sweet!!





Yummo. I had already seen how jelly belly's were made on the Food Network Channel. But I was still pretty sure that the fancy machinery was just for show. There must be elves or gnomes or trolls that actually make the jelly beans. I did not see any evidence of that...but you never know. They are small and quick! :-) We got to test taste several jelly belly's on our tour. My new favorite is "Tangerine". Still love Sizzlin' Cinnamon and Lemon. I also like their new flavor "Honey".

I like Jelly Belly's but I was most impressed with the artwork!! That takes some talent!!



Well, we are on a tight schedule so there was not much time for hanging around. Time to head to San Fran, we have lunch reservations.

No comments: