Friday, March 19, 2010

Sniff Sniff


Ok, so it isn't quite that bad. I just do not do sick. I am counting the minutes until I feel better. I have a case of the sniffles. It just packs one side of my head. It makes me feel lopsided. So, I went to Target to get meds. Nowadays, you can hardly find anything on the shelves. Everything is behind the pharmacy counter. But I did locate some Nyquil. I splurged and got the name brand…the good stuff. And I proceeded to check-out. They carded me!! Ah, made me feel good to know that I don't look 21 years old (ha ha!)

Whomever looks at all of these drivers license swipes must think that I lead an exciting life. Last time I got carded was at Wal-Mart. I was buying 5 cans of green spray paint to re-do the patio furniture. So, I have to ask the question…are they now the retail police?? Sure if I were buying 15 boxes of Sudafed, I would expect to be asked questions. But just swiping your license for everything, makes me wonder why Big Brother is so interested.

No comments: